Now that everyone in the world has seen Batman V Superman and witnessed the visceral attack by critics on this DC gem, get ready for The Popcast take on this theatrical powerhouse. With Critics stuck at 29% on Rotten Tomatoes and fans at 70%, obviously something is wrong here. Listen here to get Brian and Shane’s take on the new Warner Bros release and try to shed some light on why there is such a wide range of like and dislike for this movie.
In this episode of the Popcast (SPOILERS BEWARE)…
- Shane is stuck in the internet
- If you don’t take a critic to Dubai, they kill your movie?
- Warner Brothers authorized $100M in reshoots – Don’t blame the director
- We Love our Reddit Fans
- Lois Lane has Super powers or just great intuition?
- OMG more Amazonian Jungle drums with electric guitar!
- Stanley Kubrick-esk!
- Martha, Martha, Martha
- Lex Luther is Mark Zuckerberg?
- Is Ben Affleck #1 or is it Michael Keaton?
Send us an email: email@example.com
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/MixedTees
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/mixedtees
Justice League Gear @ www.mixedtees.com